Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Message toJudah From Joseph



I ran across a talk given by Pres. Ezra Taft Benson, given in 1976 before he was made Prophet, entitled "A Message to Judah from Joseph". I have read parts of this talk before. But today, with Israel being in the news, I read more carefully. This talk is an amazing prophetic explanation of our view of the Jews. Pres. Benson was, at one time, the secretary of Agriculture, and was instrumental in providing relief to war torn Europe after World War II. He saw for himself the concentration camps, and the suffering of the Jews. His deep understanding of the Jewish people, and of the Bible makes this talk particularly interesting. I hope you will take a moment to read it. Because of the length, I have decided not to post the actual talk, but only the link. Click here to read the talk "A Message to Judah from Joseph" by Pres. Ezra Taft Benson.

No comments: