Sunday, October 18, 2009

Book of Mormon Ties to the Holy Land

In some ways I feel hesitant to post these kinds of articles because I don't want anyone to think that I am trying to "prove" the Book of Mormon. I believe that the only proof needed is an answer from God to a sincere prayer. The person who tries to build a testimony on logic and proof is someone who is building on a sandy foundation, and who will be easily shaken. But having said that, I do think that for those who already have a testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon, this kind of research just cements in our minds what we already know in our hearts.

This is an article about some research done that shows a link between the design of temples in the Holy Land, compared with buildings in Mesoamerica. You can click here to read the article.

No comments: